Debugger

How many of you can type without looking at keyboard ?

How many of you can type without looking at keyboard ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you can type without looking at keyboard ?

• I can't do it at all .arrrrrr
    • I am hardcore typing master
    • I am alien....i dont need keyboard...i use mind Trick
    • LOL whats Keyboards ????
    • Not Good Not Bad...

Debugger

Do you have any other Cool methods for typing... ???

Alien option is for someone particular....and he is crazy...

• Upvote 1

iceland

No more keyboard..... use keypad or better .... TouchPad..........  can't look anywhere else now :nhl:

Sipher

Hmmm... need one more choice there... like 80% no need to look at keyboard.

But I like the "Alien" choice... :D Good one.

• Upvote 1

CybotX

The_Power_of_Your_Subconscious_Mind.jpg

Its all automatic, the finger moves to the right place when needed, the subconscious brain does the job , i m still typing in without looking at the keyboard, but if you ask me-> hey what is the position of each letter from 'A' to 'B' on the keyboard. I am unable to answer coz keys positions i can tell by only looking at the keyboard. My subconscious brain does the rest for my fingers to put them on to the right place on the board how-so-ever my conscious brain don't know where are the keys  :haha:

This is the same thing you experiene everyday when you text messages to your friends, colleagues, and relatives and girl friends (if any)     using your cell phone, let me ask you: do you look at the keypad while typing in. Do you know the key pos? Now take a blank paper and just try to list each key that you have on your cell phone from 'A' to 'Z' without looking at your cell . See what happens, but still you hit keys everyday without looking at the pad :haha:

My vote for: LOL whats Keyboards ????

• Upvote 2

Zekim

i see whatch you did there !  :hair:  and it's called Telekinetic Typing   :skydive:

Edited by Zekim

CybotX

Telekinetic :read:

:polling:  Tell me more Zekim

Zekim

@CybotX : Telekinesis ( doing super hero stuff with your mind   :crazy:  ) WIKI

Edited by Zekim
  • Upvote 1

Debugger

I posted this poll because i am somewhat getting cofused..while typing....my minds is more ahead of body ............i miss the many words a lot because of it....damn i need practice on speed

m0rpheus

I never used keyboard but osk will do ha ha

Blue Indian

Agree with CybotX, I tried and feels that he is 100% right, although I look sometime to keyboards but most of time my fingers are automatically controlled. Yes I feel problem when I try to use someone else laptop keyboard with different keyboard layout.

CybotX

I posted this poll because i am somewhat getting cofused..while typing....my minds is more ahead of body ............i miss the many words a lot because of it....damn i need practice on speed

yeah..! that happens even when you were a school boy. In those days while writing answers in the sheet during examination, its not that you don't know the complete answer but your brain processes the sentences much faster than what you can write and type and later on when you look at the sheet, you say : O my , how come i missed few words? Now a days the same thing might happen with keyboard typing. There is another possible reason for why you are missing words is: 'Your absent minded while you type in, you're not in this world, you most probably thinking something else : a day dreaming usually as you keep typing' Or you might be thinking in advance - what i need to type after this sentence preparing yourself for the next sentence already while you have not yet finished typing in the current sentence.

Method 1:

I will give you a tip that works 100% can even type by closing your eyes and will dramatically increase your typing speed by 200% with in 3 days.

Tip: Find your favorite enemy and Start arguing on live chat, (no not voice chat but typing in instant messages using a chat client).  :haha:

Method 2:

This method will require 2 weeks and will dramatically increase your typing speed by 50% . Only disadvantage is when you look at the keyboard while typing., you'll get slow in typing and your typing speed decreasing coz you keep searching for the keys and if you don't look at the keyboard you'll do better than ever before and that too without mistake and without even knowing it. Your finger will automatically find the right spot for the key (Thx to Telekinesis | Greetings 'Zekim'). The advantage is if you miss something you get a compile err and this helps you fill the things you have missed, as a result improvising and synchronization of  your brain CPU with the computer GPU :haha:

Tip: Start coding some project using your favorite programming language. This works as your ideas keeps floating in space  and you'll find yourself at Dungeon.

switch(choice)

{

:newrussian:  // keep your fingers ready !!

}

LOL, thats more than 100 words, i should write a book on this

Debugger

@cybotx thank you advice.. i will work on methods..looks like problem is caused by buffer overflow in my mind or maybe someone manipulating me...maybe Zekim..Telekinesis seems supernaturals hmm... :P:D

Edited by Debugger

iceland

I tried this telekinesis thing so many times.. .almost always when i saw mindfreak or dynamo...but could never achieve something from it .....

Even all the lizards in my room are scared of me now..... :)

Maybe i should focus on keyboard now :elf:

Zekim

sorry for late reply i wasn't following topic but what i meant by Telekinesis is that you don't even need your fingers to type, you do it with your brain :crazy:,  you think you press A and it really gets pressed literally, lol,  i was just kidding as debugger mentioned supernatural  :rabbi:

Edited by Zekim

Debugger

I use Dragon Natural Dictate.  :crazy:

LOL ...haha i use it for article writing once...:P