Jasi2169

Backup Stored database as well in update nice no ? :D

Jasi2169

well i am always working to expand the user experience and make the tool more easy to use and easy to setup/update

i got to know when i was testing when i changed package name of patcher,i had bought some apps (in app purchase hacking) but after restoring settings the Stored database was gone which was saved in old package and now those apps became free version.

how can i miss important feature ?

Now in next update if the In-app purchases (stored purchases) database exist it will also backup it like when you use EXPORT SETTINGS option and if it doesnot exist it will simply backup settings.

now when IMPORTING SETTINGS if backup found of stored purchases database then restore it ,if not found simply restore settings

now it will be easy for users to migrate to/ update to different package and can have same settings/customizations/purchases bought with old versions saved

Cool isn't it ? :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

krypdon

Do you mean even if the namespace is different, I will be able to restore the in-app purchases. Please consider to add a feature to select the app for restoring backup. 

Jasi2169
On 6/18/2017 at 1:25 AM, krypdon said:

Do you mean even if the namespace is different, I will be able to restore the in-app purchases. Please consider to add a feature to select the app for restoring backup. 

what this feature does is that when we hack any application for in app purchases there is option shown in fake pop up to STORE PURCHASE because apps keep checking on server if purchase is their own server whereas UP database work as offline legit server same as google and send the same data when app request it which is stored in sqlite database

now when people install updates sometimes i change the package_name of patcher to keep patcher not detected by apps then when restoring this will also restore those saved purchase else user needed to buy the same app again but will not be required anymore

• Upvote 1

krypdon
13 hours ago, Jasi2169 said:

what this feature does is that when we hack any application for in app purchases there is option shown in fake pop up to STORE PURCHASE because apps keep checking on server if purchase is their own server whereas UP database work as offline legit server same as google and send the same data when app request it which is stored in sqlite database

now when people install updates sometimes i change the package_name of patcher to keep patcher not detected by apps then when restoring this will also restore those saved purchase else user needed to buy the same app again but will not be required anymore

Thanks bro for explaining.:yes:

Important Information

Guidelines