Phoenix

[DUP2] Redblue (simple skin)

hades.5

bro it look good.

one suggestion the  "about box" there is a boundary in white lines

you can fix it .

follow the "date" help which dreamer suggested u.

delete all this [, 0x00020000] if im not wrong. sorry i dont explain well in this.

otherwise  it looking great

Edited by hades.5

Phoenix

bro it look good.

one suggestion the  "about box" there is a boundary in white lines

you can fix it .

follow the "date" help which dreamer suggested u.

just delete 0*200000 if im not wrong. sorry i dont explain well in this.

otherwise  it looking great

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

About the "About box" : The boundary is willingly left to give it a better look and have a separate area for the data.

Have a look with and without the white boundary to see the difference. It is better with the white boundary. :)

hades.5

then its good . :music:

do you follow diver's method for dup making?

Phoenix

Which method are you talking about? Please explain a bit more.  

Diver is a gfx master and also a wonderful person. Hope to see him here soon.  :)

hades.5

i was talking about the tut in which he showed making of dupskin  by replacing a visiataskin.

and im also egar to see and learn something from Diver :music:

Phoenix

:suicide:

Few more words please. It is not explanatory on why are you killing yourself ????  :)

• Upvote 1

XProgrammeR

Phoenix , that's just great :) Keep it up ...

So we have these GFXers in our community - Dreamer , Hades.5,Phoenix and OPiC .... Going good ....

Best of Luck to all .

Dreamer

i have some time now health problems that make me insane  the other thing i like team uret i know you long time ago i have some great friends here maybe take you time when making this skins i am not negative my friend  just don know .

• Upvote 1

hades.5

Dreamer waiting for your skins :wild:

Edited by hades.5
  • Upvote 1

Dreamer

nothing soon as i say i have some health problems :blackeye:  

hades.5

Get well soon brother :wink:

take care :thumbsu:

• Upvote 1

Phoenix

Health is wealth and so get well soon my friend. I always like your criticism and you over all.

I will pray for your health and fitness. Hope to see you back with a bang.  :)  

• Upvote 1

Dreamer

thx Phoenix my friend 

I always like your criticism Hope to see you back with a bang.   :):haha:  :haha:  :haha:

• Upvote 1

Kjacky

Phoenix that's look good skin well i have a suggestion i don't know its worthy i think the patch button need a bit more patch what U think Phoenix

• Upvote 1

Phoenix

Every suggestion is worthy to me. Never think twice for me, do at the first time. :)

What is your idea for the patch button , what is to be done to make it more efficient??? 

Kjacky

in my view the patch button is out of shaped 

• Upvote 1

Phoenix

in my view the patch button is out of shaped 

This is not out of shape but it is the hexagonal styled slant/inclined button made through photoshop with effects . Have a proper look and again think about the shape.......   :)

• Upvote 1

Kjacky

i know its hexagonal styled that doesn't feel good i'm sorry if i said anything wrong everything else is perfect

Dreamer

Phoenix mate i need to say i am not negative just if you want to team uret be recognized as otrher famous teams you realy need to let gfxers make skins or take time to learn photoshop this is not hate also i am not perfect don be mad heh  i am making skins long time ago i was watching diver tuts and watching and watching till i know anymore without to watch how diver make skins  "quality is the thing not quantity" you are admin you can delete this i know again i am not negative  i remember i was making skins and some guy say dreamer you skin sucks so i was mad and delete his post but thats no good since feedback is good sorry for this long  and sorry for any "negative". 

hades.5

@ Dreamer hows  your health bro?

• Upvote 1

Phoenix

Hey bro Dreamer! though I am Admin and I can, not only delete but also modify the posts, I am also a human and can understand why the post has been done so. Rules are a part of our life to make life easy and power is not to dominate others but to help the needy and to support them where they need them. 

Not only you but anybody over here is free to put forward his views and I do not consider it as a crime. Everybody should be free to put forward his point of views till it does not hurt others. Criticism for improvement in my case is good and I like to learn through criticism. 

Diver is an excellent gfx-er and I do not disagree with that also his tutorials are always a source to learn better gfx-ing. I will consider your feedback for quality improvement. I will accept your thoughts and points even they are negative for me and there will be always a thanks for them. :)   

• Upvote 1

Dreamer

thx hades.5 i hope i will get better thx for asking :preved:

• Upvote 1

Nieo

@ Dreamer- Yes Health issue its Stress v Take..

evn same here just recovered..

V r so involve in d scense v naver notice that v r ignoring basics of life n chg d our Routin which effects us in long time..

i found ur d most active , helpful n Harworking in over all RCE scence..

More over i bat no-buddy ever make dis number of patch skins which u gave 2 d scense..

i wonder whn u get time 4 d rest..

Take care dude.. v want 2 c more good stuff 4m ur end..

Edited by Nieo
  • Upvote 1