TechLord

KonBoot v2.7 [CRACKED] 2-in-1 Windows/Mac - No Online Activation Needed

JordiR

There is a powerful windows authentication bypass that I have used a lot of times! Thanks very much! :yes:

• Like 2

Aksam
Spoiler

+ Log file initialized
+ Added Kon-Boot installer to firewall exception list 
+ Running the USB installer...
+ Getting online news...
+ Getting online news done (01.01.2018 - Kon-Boot 2.7 released (multiple updates for Windows and Mac OS X)!)
+ Listing all USB drives 
+ 0000 drive=3 physicalDrive=3 capacity=15.12 GB path=\\?\usbstor#disk&ven_usb&prod_flash_disk&rev_1100#1403032780019582&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b} 
+ Drive was mapped to F: 

+ User picked USB install, using old formatting scheme.
+ User picked: 0: Drive=3 [15.12GB] MappedTo: F:| Path=\\?\usbstor#disk&ven_usb&prod_flash_disk&rev_1100#1403032780019582&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
+ Detected pendrive ("\\.\PhysicalDrive3") capacity 15.12 GB 
+ Format process returned 0x00000000
+ USB drive was formatted!
+ Executing: C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\grubinst.exe --skip-mbr-test \\.\PhysicalDrive3
+ Grub process returned 0
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konexec32.exe copied to F:\konexec32.exe correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konexec64.exe copied to F:\konexec64.exe correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\grldr copied to F:\grldr correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\menu.lst copied to F:\menu.lst correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konboot.img copied to F:\konboot.img correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konbootOLD.img copied to F:\konbootOLD.img correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\bootx64.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\bootx64.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\bootia32.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\bootia32.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeX64.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeX64.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeIA32.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeIA32.efi correctly!
+ All done! Kon-Boot was installed correctly!
+ Got usb vendor="USBNOWN" / product="FLASH_DISK" / serial="1403032780019582" 
- Error: user not found or wrong e-mail/txid sequence 
- Error: invalid email ("[email protected]") / txid ("KONBOOT"), please check your information and try again 

Is it Normal?

Jasi2169
13 minutes ago, Aksam said:
  Hide contents

+ Log file initialized
+ Added Kon-Boot installer to firewall exception list 
+ Running the USB installer...
+ Getting online news...
+ Getting online news done (01.01.2018 - Kon-Boot 2.7 released (multiple updates for Windows and Mac OS X)!)
+ Listing all USB drives 
+ 0000 drive=3 physicalDrive=3 capacity=15.12 GB path=\\?\usbstor#disk&ven_usb&prod_flash_disk&rev_1100#1403032780019582&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b} 
+ Drive was mapped to F: 

+ User picked USB install, using old formatting scheme.
+ User picked: 0: Drive=3 [15.12GB] MappedTo: F:| Path=\\?\usbstor#disk&ven_usb&prod_flash_disk&rev_1100#1403032780019582&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
+ Detected pendrive ("\\.\PhysicalDrive3") capacity 15.12 GB 
+ Format process returned 0x00000000
+ USB drive was formatted!
+ Executing: C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\grubinst.exe --skip-mbr-test \\.\PhysicalDrive3
+ Grub process returned 0
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konexec32.exe copied to F:\konexec32.exe correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konexec64.exe copied to F:\konexec64.exe correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\grldr copied to F:\grldr correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\menu.lst copied to F:\menu.lst correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konboot.img copied to F:\konboot.img correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\USBFILES\konbootOLD.img copied to F:\konbootOLD.img correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\bootx64.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\bootx64.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\bootia32.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\bootia32.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeX64.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeX64.efi correctly!
+ File C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\Compressed\Kon-Boot.2.7\Kon-Boot v2.7\Windows\kon-bootUSB\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeIA32.efi copied to F:\EFI\boot\KonBootDxeIA32.efi correctly!
+ All done! Kon-Boot was installed correctly!
+ Got usb vendor="USBNOWN" / product="FLASH_DISK" / serial="1403032780019582" 
- Error: user not found or wrong e-mail/txid sequence 
- Error: invalid email ("[email protected]") / txid ("KONBOOT"), please check your information and try again 

Is it Normal?

Software is not cracked that is why used directly vbs file to bypass it,you may booting this usb and try see if it bypass it successfully ?

TechLord

Wow ! 135 downloads in this short interval but only 4 people bothered to click thanks ! :o

That's the reason why I do not even feel encouraged to share anything anymore. :(

Even when a stranger gives way to me or just holds open a door for a second for us in a malll/restaurant, we say thanks. But I really hate the attitude of those who want to just download and fly !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aksam
2 hours ago, Jasi2169 said:

Software is not cracked that is why used directly vbs file to bypass it,you may booting this usb and try see if it bypass it successfully ?

I tried using vbs but unable to add local administrator account because the option didn't appeared

2 hours ago, TechLord said:

Wow ! 135 downloads in this short interval but only 4 people bothered to click thanks ! :o

That's the reason why I do not even feel encouraged to share anything anymore. :(

Even when a stranger gives way to me or just holds open a door for a second for us in a malll/restaurant, we say thanks. But I really hate the attitude of those who want to just download and fly !

Sorry I'm out of giving rep but Tomorrow my First thanks will be for you

Thanks for this great sharing

Edited by Aksam
  • Like 1

JordiR
3 hours ago, TechLord said:

Hi my friend! It's true that people don't use to be grateful and they act like a free supermarket. But there are other people that really appreciate your work and effort. Thanks other time and the times that's would be needed.:clap:

• Like 3

logounet

Hello,

thank you, the world of the net is ingras

@ +

Ragnar Lodbrok
10 hours ago, TechLord said:

Why do you expect people to come and praise you? Did you code it and made it an open source? A lot of people here do share a lot of stuff, but I don't see them complaining about not getting a reputation boost. Reading your old posts gives us an idea about what kind of a _____ _____ are.

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok
  • Downvote 1

Jasi2169

i took the file from exetools but it didnot worked so back to v2.5 perfectly working for me on windows 10 atleast with secure boot disabled

• Thanks 1

whoknows

this is the exact leaked archive, is around the globe from 07MARCH

• Thanks 1

TechLord
6 hours ago, Ragnar Lodbrok said:

Why do you expect people to come and praise you? Did you code it and made it an open source? A lot of people here do share a lot of stuff, but I don't see them complaining about not getting a reputation boost. Reading your old posts gives us an idea about what kind of a _____ _____ are.

In fact I did work on it when this vuln was first disclosed around 2009 or so (it was privately discussed many years before this). There were 3 forks from this vuln at that time, and one of it finally ended up with a very crude tool (konboot v0.x) that would crash more times than work, which was released free of cost first and then quickly became commercial.

I still have the emails from the collaborators when we were researching this vuln from around 2008.

If you do a little bit of research online, you can see that this concept was discussed widely at that time and ultimately forgotten (Sorry but you'd need to do a search - I will not serve it on a platter). Konboot just decided to market this. That was the only difference.

Even Konboot had long gaps in-between releases, with many of the older versions giving errors and sometimes corrupting the installed versions of the OS at a later date.

Some readers asked me why Microsoft decided to not patch up this "vuln" : The answer is very simple. Penetration Testers do know that once given local PHYSICAL ACCESS to a box, it's as good as pwned :D That is why neither  MS nor other companies care too much if an exploit requires PHYSICAL access, especiallly at BOOT TIME for it to work :D

Regarding REPS/THANKS : Credit is something that has been found be   historically extremely important in the "Scene" from the early times. If you research online and see, you can see that many "wars" broke out between the "Scene Groups" just because someone did not give adequate/any credit to the actual releaser of the cracks. In fact you can see that many "cracks" are "packed/protected"  for this same reason - just so that no one "steals" it. Even our mod @Jasi2169 had publicly said so many times that he "protects/packs" his cracks since he does not want others to "steal" them.

In other words, no one shares/gives anything for FREE (at least not ABSOLUTELY free in any case).

Some want tangible rewards (cash, Rep POINTS,  "approval" from girls  :D etc and some look for the intangibles (Fame, praises. even "personal satisfaction" ) etc. But in the end NO ONE in this material world gives anything for FREE. Only Sadhus/Sages in the Himalayas maybe, give out help for free.

As an example, take @Deltafox for example, the fact that he said thanks to us for the 3000 Reps yesterday, means that he is indeed paying attention to that number. Nothing wrong with that. I am just citing  a recent example to show that everyone is HUMAN :)

Some others who share on (other)  forums get monetary compensation from Rapidshare (and similar servers).

In other words, nearly everyone has at least ONE aim (at the very least) if they do decided to come and share on a forum : FAME.

Further, I was just "wondering" (not complaining) why some of the  members do not have the "manners" to even click "thanks" when they do download the stuff. I did not ask for REPS by the way - just wondered why no "thanks" - and whether they was any issue wit hthe share that I did.

You do know that I cannot "cash" the thanks/reps for gold/USD/to pay my bills :D .

Hell, I cannot even use the reps to get "promoted" or anything in this forum (as there is no promotion system here for those who're already members).

Not directing this at anyone in particular, but I know that many "one post count" members are sort of disgruntled with me siince I do not respond to their PM crack requests, and therefore come out and start showing their frustration by attempting to flame me.

I DO respond to genuine members who are using a single account, building it up, and are not being afraid to PM me from that "real" account. I always do respond to them. I may not necessarily fulfill their crack request but I always do respond to them.

I'd decided to respond to this post of yours in any case since I felt that even some of our other members maybe having thoughts/sentiments similar to yours, and wanted to clarify it.

I do not want to start a flame war. But if you are not happy with my threads/shares/posts, please navigate away from them.

@Jasi2169: Based on your post at EXETOOLS, you'd thought that a valid email/key were needed to get it to work. That was because there were no instructions by the poster there. But here, thats the difference - I even pasted the INSTRUCTIONS so that none of our members would have any confusion as to how to use it. That formatting of the post here in that manner took me around 20 minutes. How much time does one need to click a "Thanks" (and it does not even get me a "promotion" or anything but just gives satisfaction that our guys find it useful) ? - Just one second. I did not mean that you did not thank me so its fine in any case :) .  That post of mine was triggered after I saw Aksam's post asking me a question without even bothering to thank me for the share first (But now that he clarified thereason, its fine). Also, just so that you know - I did not copy it from EXETOOLS or anywhere (you can see the upload time from the server that I uploaded it well before anyone shared it publicly, even on exetools).

Finally, I am happy to say that those whose "Thanks" or Reps matter to me the the most, had already done so even before I made that post. That is what really matters to me :)

Thank you all.

Peace.

P.S : It may have been shared even in the parallel and alternate universes . But the fact remains. Did YOU bother to post it here for the benefit of all ?  The answer is NO. :D It amazes me as to how much time one would not mind flaming someone rahter than just clicking "Thanks" and  just appreciating the fact that someone actually spent the time and made the effort to create a post, upload the files and  then share it here !

Edited by TechLord
  • Upvote 4

Deltafox
10 minutes ago, TechLord said:

As an example, take @Deltafox for example, the fact that he said thanks to us for the 3000 Reps yesterday, means that he is indeed paying attention to that number. Nothing wrong with that. I am just citing  a recent example to show that everyone is HUMAN :)

I just wanted to point out that I was not interested in the number as such, but the fact that in 2 years many were happy in one way or another of my small or large contribution as a member of the URET team. Obviously we are all human and nobody doubts it. Greetings to all of you. :jig:

Edited by Deltafox
  • Like 2

Jasi2169

Well i gave you +1 for the big post you wrote above.

when i was beginner in these things i used to ask for thanks see this

https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5017666 (XDA-profile just look my threads building stuff all night and then asking thanks)

i used to make roms and ports stuff for android i used to ask people to click thanks if it helped you!

its been long now i got mature now nothing matters to me anymore ;)

• Upvote 2

TechLord
59 minutes ago, Jasi2169 said:

ts been long now i got mature now nothing matters to me anymore

Its nothing about being "mature" or immature. When someone clicks thanks, we know that they found it useful. Thats what it is, at the very simplest level. ANd if anyone didi not find something helpful (ie something wrong with it etc) I would like to know - that's the reason.

Kjacky

there is so many rippers those who steal cracks and patches and distribute with their names i saw so many releases

• Like 1

GautamGreat

@TechLord

Totally agree with you. 

I also use some packer/protector to protect my releases from being cloned.

• Like 1

Tarikxmx

thanks for sharing was looking for this

• Like 1