ibbo

Hi guy, I'm new to this forum that I did not know!
A member introduced me to your work.
I am interested in Reverse but I do not know much about it ... I have seen that there are some guides and I will try to learn.
In the future I hope to know the subject and give my small contribution!

I do not know English very well but Google helps me ... be patient!
Meanwhile, a greeting to everything and a good day.
Thank you

Soni♞

Welcome to URET.

• Thanks 1

Phoenix

Hello!

Good to see you here buddy. It does not take much to learn and language is never a barrier in this tech world.

Enjoy your stay. :)

CybotX
On 4/17/2018 at 7:49 PM, ibbo said:

Hi guy, I'm new to this forum that I did not know!
A member introduced me to your work.
I am interested in Reverse but I do not know much about it ... I have seen that there are some guides and I will try to learn.
In the future I hope to know the subject and give my small contribution!

I do not know English very well but Google helps me ... be patient!
Meanwhile, a greeting to everything and a good day.
Thank you

Ok ! I'm tied of hearing this !

'Reverse' its an illusion . Before you proceed , i would like to enlighten you 'Reverse' is not "Cracking a software'' . If you wish to learn to crack a software package, waste ur precious time and become worthless ; then you have come to the right place . Most school-kid now a days come here who cannot even count 1 to 100 properly. They think themselves as  'reverse engineer' and everything around them is just like a video game. People coming here with that intention, I only want to tell learn to differentiate between reality and illusion . So, just accept the fact that you are interested in learning on how to crack a software package, indeed for which you'll find a tone of tutorials. Pls do not compare it with 'reverse engineering' and do not insult it either. You can never learn reverse engineering, there is no process for it, there is no tutorial and there is no book for it. All those tutorials and books can only tell you what it is and how a real reverse engineer works through a binary module to find weakness and vulnerability . Its just like an art and you'll need talent to master it. And that comes with your creativity. Why we need Reverse Engineer? well ! to fix vulnerability ofcouse . It takes some prerequisites, experience and life time work. Even the biggest software giant like Microsoft do not have experience with 'reverse engineering' and that they actually had to hire reverse engineering consultant from outside. Can you even imagine and comprehend engineers at Microsoft actually writing a system software like operating system and they cannot reverse engineer.

• Thanks 1

ibbo

Thank you so much for your explanation!
Unfortunately, the "Reverse" is also the cracking of the software .... as I said in the presentation, I don't know this art because of art we are talking about!
I'm not so young and although I know computers very well, this matter is unknown to me.
I say that I know computers (and smartphones) well because I work in the field of Digital Forensic ... my concept of Reverse is precisely that of knowing the vulnerabilities and applying them in my field, not in cracking.
I hope I can learn the knowledge that the masters share here!
Thank you

CybotX
10 hours ago, ibbo said:

Thank you so much for your explanation!
Unfortunately, the "Reverse" is also the cracking of the software .... as I said in the presentation, I don't know this art because of art we are talking about!
I'm not so young and although I know computers very well, this matter is unknown to me.
I say that I know computers (and smartphones) well because I work in the field of Digital Forensic ... my concept of Reverse is precisely that of knowing the vulnerabilities and applying them in my field, not in cracking.
I hope I can learn the knowledge that the masters share here!
Thank you

Now don't gv me that crap that you work in the field of Digital forensic and you are referring 'reverse' a 'software cracking' thing . A person working in digital forensic will hv no reason to come and register here. So even if that's true and you have registered in this forum that will only mean that you have the worst skill among ur colleagues that you had to focus on cracking of software and have no idea what others are doing.  Using google search translation, no English, and considering working for digital forensic . Software cracking as reverse. Just another phony