hades.5

game crack help

hades.5

guys need help . i was trying to crack serious sam 1 for learning purpose and i  cracked it workin great

but  only one  problem im facing , when i run the crack  ,it showing "fatal error  permission denied". But  when i run my crack  under olly its workin great without cd and can be played.

please somebody give the reason why its happening.

my crack here:

SeriousSam.zip

Edited by hades.5

Loop_DE_Loopz

yo mate,

plz supply a link so I can download SS1..

Loop_DE_Loopz

Generally, for no cd patching, you need to find what 'special' file it needs off the CD..

Then, copy that to your install location,

and finally, fix the Target so it will no longer 'search' the cd\dvd..

This usually just means patching a variable, like the one that determines if the 'No CD\DVD detected' message appears..

It will take me a while to download it - bandwidth restrictions and all, but I will take a look.

hades.5

thnx loop De  :yes: 

i looked it carefully , i digged inside calls and found place where it checks for drive.

i compared the changes by inserting the cd and noted all the register value and jumps then i bypassed

the drive check. its running in olly like butter but when i click my crack it gets f**ked up.

DaRkLiFe

post setup link here apart from torrents plz maybe will try tnx

hades.5

:biggrin: sorry i have only torrent link.

Nieo

Use memory patcher..

Something like Able self learning loader..

CybotX

hades.5,

1. download a fresh copy of ollydbg , do not add any plugin, do not add exceptions, make no mods . should be absolutely fresh.

Load the binary for which you are getting the fatal error. Run olly , see if you get the fatal error, if yes go to step 2. If no go to step 5.

2. Now, with your existing olly (which you use on daily basis to crack s/w and which is not giving you fatal error) remove all the added exceptions , run and see if you receive the fatal error? if no, goto step 3. If yes goto step 5

3. After exceptions are removed, now remove all the plugins , run and see if you receive the fatal error? if yes, goto step 4. If no goto step:5

4. Add one plugin at a time, run and see if you get the error? If no goto step 5. If yes keep adding plugins one by one until you see you don't have the fatal error any further and it will be that particular plugin because of which you are not receiving fatal error, which means that particular plugin deals with that fatal error on OS behalf. Goto Step 5 anyway 

5:

If you are coming from step 1, olly's concern - cause unknown (smart debugger) . Follow step 6

If you are coming from step 2, then its just the exception handling done by olly instead of passing it to the OS. Follow step 6

If you are coming from step 3, Your olly is moded to deal with such situation. Follow step 6

If you are coming from step 4, its plugin's concern - cause unknown (smart plugin). Follow step 6

- Post a screen shot of the error message here.

- Click on the [detail] button if you have on the error message box. Copy paste the contents in a txt file and upload here.

- If no [detail] button on the error, what is your OS? If its Xp,  look for a file named: Drwtsn32.log in the below location:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Dr Watson

- Attach the file here

Nieo

Cybotx..super

Like analysis..

hades.5

guys im fool. crack is workin well.only it has to run under admin mode.. :nyam:

when i ran it in admin mode it workin well, no bug. now i realised  why it was tellin me "permission denied"

if anybody need the crack download it. u dont have to mount CD. njoy.

admin please close this thread.

Edited by hades.5

Nieo

Hell "Admin Right's"  :o

hades.5

yep i checked it ,run the crack as an administrator.

workin well for me

CybotX

lol Nieo/cybermonk . Just a measurement :paint: 

but didn't knew that it was admin rights that will do the trick, hehe ..